Sunday, February 24, 2013

Farewell Done Well

Thank you to everyone who came to my farewell!  I appreciate all the support you give me. I'm very glad it went well and that the spirit was present. It went a lot better then I thought it would. Still was nervous, but as I stood up there longer, I got more used to it ;)  I'm very happy to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. This really is the only true church on this earth. I'm happy to be able to share my testimony with the people of England for these next 18 months. I fly out on Wednesday to the Preston MTC. I will let you all know how that travel goes.

A little story... This morning while I was getting ready for the day, I was listening to the radio. For anyone who listens to 100.3 you will know that they play Sunday music and have a "message" to share or scripture, things like that. Well, as I was listening, they presented the message for the day. And guess what it was! The exact same talk (By: Henry B. Eyring in the Oct. 2012 Conference) that I was speaking on this morning. That's no coincidence right there! They even presented all the quotes that I had planned to say. I thought it was funny but cool! 


Chris and Taten
My wonderful grandparents. 


One of my best friends, Sarah!
what good times we had together and sure we'll have many more :)
My sweet  little sister, Ashlee


















England... Here I come
Mike an Emily



Thanks again for all the support you give me. See you in 18 months! 
Love, Sister Andersen 

1 comment: