Friday, February 22, 2013

Almost there!

Five days to go until I'll be flying out to England. Oh how time fly's by... It feels like just yesterday I opened my call. I'm a little nervous but still so excited to go! I received my name tag and visa/passport in the mail!! Felt pretty cool to put this tag on. Can't wait to wear it every day! Iv'e never felt so right about a decision before. I'm proud to be apart of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints. It truly has been a blessing to have the fullness of the Gospel, I know without it doubt it is the true church. And I want others to be apart of it. I know It will bless them in so many ways.
Called to Serve!
-Sister Andersen

It's Arrived!
The best name tag ill ever wear

and yes, this will be my brother next week

No comments:

Post a Comment